- Tab Title 1
- Tab Title 2
- Tab Title 3
The team behind ForexRating.com is a group of highly experienced forex professionals. Each member has over a decade of experience in the global forex industry. Each of us saw that the current ratings and reviews for forex brokers was scattered, making it difficult for users to find accurate information. We decided to change that by creating a single resource that provides all the information a trader needs regarding global forex brokers, all in one place. We are putting an end to the confusion regarding information and ratings of forex brokers. With the resources being provided here traders will be able to make a more informed and accurate decision when choosing a broker.
With that in mind we have put a great amount of time, effort, and resources into the creation of the most accurate rating system available for the forex industry. Because we have extensive experience in the industry we are aware that a simple rating system doesn’t always give a complete picture. That led us to design our rating system very carefully from the ground up, including each important part to ensure accuracy. The team is striving to make a ratings system that gives a transparent picture for users and leaves no piece of the puzzle missing.
All of this means we also need to be concerned with informing new traders of the importance of various features. We are also working to warn our users away from the businesses that aren’t reliable and trustworthy. And so, in addition to the creation of the best online ratings system for the forex industry we have made these things our mission:
- Inform and protect new traders
- Expose potentially fraudulent forex businesses
- Provide transparency into the forex industry
A good part of this is being done through our proprietary tools and analysis. Typically these things are only available through expensive subscriptions. However we feel that everyone should have access to the analysis and tools that help create successful traders. So we offer them for free. We can do this by subsidizing their cost through the advertisements you see on our site. And it is important to note that we never accept compensation of any type for placement in our ratings, or for the improvement of any broker rating. You can learn more about how our ratings are generated here [link to Ratings page]. We welcome any suggestions you might have to improve our website and services. Please feel free to contact us through the form below.
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- 1. Registration information – When you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to create an account or register with our Service.
- 2. When you communicate with us – For example when you send us an email, we collect the Personal Data you provided to us.
- 4. Third-party information – We may receive your personal data from third-party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as social networks (for example your name and username, when you register or log-in to our Service), traffic analytics vendors, fraud prevention agencies, and others.
What type of data do we collect? Personal Data In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Service, and as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- ● Registration information – in order to register and enjoy the full functionality of our Service we may collect the following Personal Data:
- ● When you register for our service we will collect your email address, name, and phone number.
- ● You may also register to our newsletter only, in which case we will collect your email address.
- ● If you connect your account to a social network (for example: if you log in via Facebook or Google+), we may also receive certain details, such as your profile name and profile photo, and other social account details. Please note that although registration is not mandatory, unregistered users may have limited usage of the Service.
- ● When using our Service – our server will collect your IP-address and unique device identifiers.
The content provided on the website includes general news and publications, our personal analysis and opinions, and other types of information, as well as content provided by third parties, which are intended for educational and research purposes only. It does not constitute, and should not be read as, any recommendation or advice to take any action whatsoever, including making any investment or buying any product. When making any financial decision, you should perform your own due diligence, apply your own discretion and consult your legal advisors when appropriate. The content of the website is not personally directed to you, and we do not take into account your financial situation or needs. The information contained in this website is not guaranteed to be provided in real-time, nor is it guaranteed to be accurate. Prices provided herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges. Any trading or other financial decision you make shall be at your own full responsibility, and you must not rely on any information provided through the website. “Forexrating.com” does not provide any warranty or guarantees regarding any of the information contained in the website, and shall bear no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any information contained in the website. The website may include advertisements and other promotional content, and “Forexrating.com” may receive compensation from third-parties in connection with the content. “Forexrating.com” does not endorse any third-party or recommend using any third party’s services, and does not assume responsibility for your use of any such third party’s website or services.”Forexrating.com” and its employees, officers, subsidiaries and associates, are not liable nor shall they be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the website or reliance on the information provided on this website. This website includes information about cryptocurrencies, contracts for difference (CFDs) and other financial instruments, and about brokers, exchanges and other entities trading in such instruments. Both cryptocurrencies and CFDs [and other instruments and data] are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money. You should carefully consider whether you understand how these instruments work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. “Forexrating.com” encourages you to perform your own research and due diligence before making any investment decision, and to avoid investing in any financial instrument where you do not fully understand how it works and what are the risks involved.Forexrating.com